1. Follow the instructions for “Basic Natural Nail Preparation”. If you are applying tips follow instructions for “Applying a Tip”.
2. using the Nailogic "Stix-It Nail Prep" apply a thin coat as you would polish, avoid getting on skin, allow to dry 10-15 seconds. Avoid applying to the skin.
3. Using the “Nailogic Building Gel” , apply a small amount to the nail. This first coat of gel, and only the first coat needs to be worked in quite well. Using a #2 Gels Brush , use at least 15 to 20 strokes to be sure the gel has been worked into all the etch marks and corners of the nail. Wrap the free edge with gel. Be certain at all times you have not gotten any product on the cuticles. Before you cure under the lamp,
4. apply 1 or 2 lines of “Nailogic Building Gel” as needed to create the shaping desired. Allow to spread. Turn hand upside down, 15 to 20 seconds, allow the gel to self level. Then sprinkle “Clear Acrylic Powder” or “Pink Acrylic Powder” onto the surface of the nails while gel is still wet (not cured) with gel. Wait 15 seconds or more for the gel to soak up the acrylic powder. Tap the knuckles lightly to remove the excess powder. Place the nails under the "UV Nail Lamp" for 2 minutes. Remember, 5 seconds in, 5 seconds out, 3 or 4 times, then under the light for 2 minutes.
4. Cleanse with “Nail Sanitizer” . Always buff or file gel surface to shape as needed, remove all the shine, cleanse again with “Nail Sanitizer” . This step is for shaping. Inverting the hand once the gel has self leveled will help create a beautiful arch so you will do less filing!
5. Now would be the time to apply a coat of "Gel Fini" color gel, "10-2Go Gel Nail Polish", or "New Concept Gel Fini/10-2Go Custom color"!
6. Using "Nailogic I-Shine" apply as you would polish, Do not apply to skin. Allow to self level a few seconds. Be certain at all times you have not gotten any product on the skin. Place the nails under the "UV Nail Lamp" for 90-120 seconds.
Do not wipe with alcohol or polish remover, Do not Buff!!!!!!!.
The nails will be strong and be permanently shiny.
Back to Applications Directory