Nailogic 1 Step Natural Nail and Tip Overlays
Please read the Read This Before You Begin pages before you begin.
1. Follow the instructions for Basic Natural Nail Preparation. If you are applying tips follow instructions for "Applying a Tip".
2. Using the Nailogic "Stix-It Nail Prep" primer apply a thin coat as yo would polish. Avaoid getting on the skin. Allow to dry for 10-15 seconds.
3.Using the 1 Step gel, apply a small amount to the nail. Experience will teach you how much a little is. Remember it is always easier to apply a little more than it is to make a mess! This first coat of gel, and only the first coat needs to be worked in quite well. Using a #2 gels brush, use at least 15 to 20 strokes to be sure the gel has been worked into all the etch marks and corners of the nail. Use small swirling brush motion to push gel back to the cuticle. Wrap the free edge with gel. Be certain at all times you have not gotten any product on the cuticles. Gel on skin equals lifting.
4. While the 1 Step gel is still wet, apply 1, 2, or more small lines of 1 Step as needed to create the shaping desired. Remember, Nailogic gel will only flow on a wet gel surface. Allow to flow and self level, you can move gel with a brush if needed. Turn hand upside down, 15 to 20 seconds, If gel does not arch, you need a little more gel. If gel is on the cuticle, it will be because you have brushed gel onto the skin, you have too much gel on the nail, or you waited too long to put gel under the "U.V. Lamp".
5. Place nails under the "U.V. Lamp" for at least 3 minutes. The additional time under the light will provide a better shine. Wipe the nail well with "non acetone polish remover"
The nail is finished! Do Not Buff the finished surface!
6. Now would be the time to apply a coat of "Gel Fini gel nail color!" or "10-2Go Gel Nail Polish"
7. Using I Shine apply as you would polish. Do not apply to skin. Allow to self level a few seconds. Be certain at all times you have not gotten any product on the skin. Place the nails under the "U.V. Lamp" for 90-120 seconds.
Do not wipe with alcohol or polish remover, Do not Buff!!!!!!!.
The nails will be strong and be permanently shiny.
Back to Applications Directory